Apr 04 2017 0 Comments
Getting children ready and out the house on time can be challenging! Discover the top 5 things families should do to get out of the house on time and with less stress in the mornings!
Let’s face it – how things go at home in the mornings can set the tone for the whole day. That’s the reason why families should have morning routines that will allow them to have a peaceful start of the day.
Is there any formula that can guarantee you less stress in the mornings? There isn’t a formula, but there are 5 things you can do to get out of the house every morning on time!
Top 5 Things to Do to Get Your Children Out of the House On Time in the Mornings
Stop the morning rush and take into consideration our 5 helpful tips:
- No Media in the Mornings – You’ll be surprised how effective this rule is. Just say it – No media in the mornings, period! It automatically eliminates the possibility of negotiation, which as you know additionally slow down the morning routine. Forbid the use of any electronic device before school, including the TV or smartphone. That’s how you child/children cannot be distracted in the mornings and you will manage to get out of the house on time.
- Do It the Night Before – The golden rule is that everything that doesn’t have to be done in the morning should be done the night before. Parents should advise their children to prepare clothing, pack their backpack, set the alarm clock, and think about what will need to be done in the morning.
- Keep Your Morning Routine as Simple as Possible – Keep in mind that simplicity is the answer to everything! So, instead of serving your child a hot breakfast every morning, you can save time by making a delicious sandwich that your child can eat in the car. It is no less healthy and yet it is more peaceful.
- Follow the Morning Leader – If you have more than one child, allow them to take turns each morning being leaders. The morning leader can be in charge of getting specific things done and helping everyone else to get out of the door. If the morning leader finishes its job on time, he or she can get some sort of price.
- Have Fun – Whatever you do have fun and try not to pressure yourself! If the mornings are more fun the things will go more smoothly. Transform your morning routine into a game and convert it from stressful to more effective one.
Every parent should be a role model! That means that your children will do as you say. So, stay calm, and see how you can make each and every morning productive.
Start your day with a positive energy and lots of love. No more morning rush and anxiety. Make your mornings less hectic and get the whole family out of the house on time!